Monday, May 25, 2009

Hi!! I'm a senior at IUPUC and IUPUI. I'm majoring in Elementary Education with an endorsement in reading and ESL. I live in Brown County and work at Taylorville Elementary as an ESL TA. I normally take summer classes, so I'm use to the short classes. I have a very busy summer this year, but so far am enjoying this class. Along with this class, I am also taking a reading endorsment class on campus, and waiting tables at Bdubs in Columbus. In my free time, which I don't have much of, I enjoy scrapbooking, going on picnics, and spending time with my family and my boyfriend. I turn 21 tomorrow!! So, I'm super excited about my party! I'd never used or made a blog before. I had fun making it and I'm looking forward to customizing it more. I don't really understand how it all works yet, but I'm getting there. My only question is, how do you make it more decorative?? Since I'm into scrapbooking, I like making things look "all pretty." If anyone has any suggestions, please let me know. Enjoy the rest of your holiday!!

2 comments:

  1. It sounds like you have a very busy summer! My mom loves to scrapbook also and she is trying to get me interested in it. Congratulations on being twenty-one! Have lots of fun. I would like to make my blog more decorative as well. There were not many options to pick from in the layouts. Good luck with your classes!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It sounds like you've got a full summer. If you like scrapbooking you might like to try musicbox. It's an online scrapbooking thing...you may get to try it in this class. I like the way you set up your blog, and I'm sorry that I have no advice on how to spruced it up even more. I'm trying to figure out the same thing.

    ReplyDelete